• Breaking News

    Panasonic GX800 4K TV

    What is the Panasonic GX800?

    Panasonic’s TV focus has been all about OLED technology of late. So much so, that at times it has felt as though the company’s LCD models have become something of an afterthought. However, the new Panasonic GX800 range looks to redress the balance.

    Related: Panasonic’s GZ2000 flagship OLED boasts integrated Dolby Atmos speakers

    Panasonic GX800 – Design

    For starters, the 65, 58, 50 and 40-inch GX800 sets all look lovely. The black frame surrounding the screen is narrow, eye-catchingly trim around the rear, and carries an opulent looking, high-gloss “piano black” finish.

    Even better, an inner section of the bezel protrudes forward a millimetre or so, creating the illusion that the picture is being produced by some OLED-like image wafer.

    The centrally mounted metal plate on which the TV sits feels well built, too, and carries an attractive slate-like finish.

    Related: Best 4K TVs

    Panasonic GX800
    Lifestyle shot of the 65-inch Panasonic GX800

    Panasonic GX800 – Features

    The GX800s deliver a major step up on the more affordable GX700 models in terms of features. For instance, they include the HCX Processor that Panasonic introduced in 2018.

    This is also the point at which support for both Dolby Vision and HDR10+ features. The GX700, by comparison, only supports HDR10+.

    It isn’t just in the picture department that the GX800s score over the GX700s, however. They also support Dolby Atmos sound, as well as better smarts courtesy of support for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa (via external devices).

    Panasonic GX800 – Picture

    However, what most caught my eye about the GX800s was their picture quality. For starters, they seemed to deliver a super-impressive contrast range for TVs which, I suspect, will be pretty affordable once pricing is announced in the coming weeks. This is partly down to the fact that all the screens in the GX800 range apparently use VA rather than relatively low-contrast IPS panels.

    Panasonic GX800
    The GX800 range at the Panasonic Convention

    There is a downside to this, of course, by way of relatively limited effective viewing angles. Personally, though, I’d take the extra contrast any day on an affordable LCD TV.

    The GX800 models’ colours appeared clean, natural and rich too – as often happens when there are decent black levels to work with.

    More surprising is how vibrant and dynamic the picture looked. This hints at more brightness than we’d usually see from mid-range Panasonic LED TVs. Something that is backed up by Panasonic’s mention of “HDR Bright Panel Plus” technology in its blurb for the GX800s, which I don’t recall seeing before in relation to Panasonic LCD TVs.

    The HCX Processor could also be contributing to the picture’s HDR impact, courtesy of improved light management and tone mapping.

    Talking of light management, the GX800s are edge rather than backlit, and only feature “full frame” dimming rather than local dimming. This configuration doesn’t normally give the best contrast. However, dark images on the GX800s certainly didn’t look grey or flat.

    Panasonic GX800
    Panasonic GX800 Corner Detail

    The bright lights of the Panasonic Convention showroom inevitably limited the potential to accurately judge black level response. The GX800s’ dark scenes looked more convincing and potent than those of the GX700 and GX940/GX920 ranges sat either side of it.

    The GX800’s pictures looked crisp and detailed, with promising colour subtlety enhancing the sense of detail and three-dimensionality. What’s more, detail levels in the 4K pictures also seemed impressively unaffected by motion blur for such a potentially affordable LCD TV.

    It remains to be seen if TVs as svelte as the GX800s can make much of their Dolby Atmos capabilities. Sadly, there was no way of testing the sound at the Panasonic Convention. Even if this proves to be a weakness for the design-led TV, Panasonic was keen to show how well the GX800s look alongside one of the brand’s remarkably compact HTB250 soundbars.

    Related: Best soundbars

    The GX800s are due to arrive in April – and rest assured, we’re already trying to get hold of one of these potential mid-range stars for a full review.

    The post Panasonic GX800 4K TV appeared first on Trusted Reviews.

    45 comments:

    1. I enjoyed reading your article, please continue publishing helpful topics like this
      Jabra Evolve 65 Stereo USB MS

      ReplyDelete
    2. Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. uhd player

      ReplyDelete
    3. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. kid product

      ReplyDelete
    4. Aside from offering high-definition broadcasts, a big IPTV advantage is interactivity. With interactive features, users will be able to personalize their viewing experience. iptv smart

      ReplyDelete
    5. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. sandwich prep table

      ReplyDelete
    6. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. CBDfx Products

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. the best recliner chair

      ReplyDelete
    8. Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can't pause to read more posts. Thanks for the precious help. cbd tinctures for sale

      ReplyDelete
    9. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. cbd vape oil for sale

      ReplyDelete
    10. Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. order cbd online

      ReplyDelete
    11. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! cheap cbd gummies

      ReplyDelete
    12. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. CBT Bulk Email Sender Software

      ReplyDelete
    13. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! the dash diet for reduction of hypertension

      ReplyDelete
    14. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. Best Cordless Phone

      ReplyDelete
    15. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Consumer reports

      ReplyDelete
    16. Talking about clashes, this one was the mother of all clashes. Can you possibly think any director can be a challenge to James Cameroon? Well, it's the dawn of the new head named bigg boss 14 vote poll. To be more precise, Raju Hirani has done the impossible.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Buying Guides

      ReplyDelete
    18. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Buying Guides

      ReplyDelete
    19. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. my guide on thereviewdaily

      ReplyDelete
    20. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. topdailyguide website

      ReplyDelete
    21. Talking about clashes, this one was the mother of all clashes. Can you possibly think any director can be a challenge to James Cameroon? Well, it's the dawn of the new head named biggbossteluguvoteonline.in. To be more precise, Raju Hirani has done the impossible.

      ReplyDelete
    22. This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! bestcheapro

      ReplyDelete
    23. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. bestcheapro

      ReplyDelete
    24. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... gomaxlivetv for pc

      ReplyDelete
    25. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. akgbuzz.com

      ReplyDelete
    26. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Buy Cannabis Edibles Online

      ReplyDelete
    27. When purchasing CBD oil, the name ought to show the amount CBD is in the jug (in milligrams or mg) and its fixation (for example 1 drop = 2.4 mg of CBD). how long does it take for cbd to get out of your system

      ReplyDelete
    28. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. relajación

      ReplyDelete
    29. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. reeviewlysis.com

      ReplyDelete
    30. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    31. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. kids boxing gloves

      ReplyDelete
    32. Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. BEST HOT AND COLD WATER DISPENSERS

      ReplyDelete
    33. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! best gaming chair under 200

      ReplyDelete
    34. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. silicone bibs

      ReplyDelete
    35. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. كود خصم اي هيرب

      ReplyDelete
    36. All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. bille de dentition

      ReplyDelete
    37. Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's content as well as its look. In my opinion, this is a perfect blog in all aspects. chew beads

      ReplyDelete
    38. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? Innosilicon A11 Pro

      ReplyDelete
    39. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. smart living steam mop reviews

      ReplyDelete
    40. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work infrared heating panels

      ReplyDelete
    41. I have added and shared your site to my social media accounts to send people back to your site because I am sure they will find it extremely helpful too. kitchen tapware

      ReplyDelete
    42. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. weed for sale

      ReplyDelete
    43. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. nonwoven wipes

      ReplyDelete
    44. It is gradually replacing TV services that use satellite signals and cable television formats to provide channels, as it can now provide channels and a variety of programs on any device, including iptv m3u subscription, cellphones, computers, tablets, and laptop computers, using only a regional network. It is incredibly popular since it can display live television as well as allow users to request programs and films from a list and watch them whenever they want.

      ReplyDelete